Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall



Ok - I couln't resist. Here are the rest of the potatoes and more tomatoes. Our tomatoes are still ripening on the vine. The weather is getting bad today so this week may be the end of the garden. Oh how I hate winter and the dark - we went on standard time last night.

Halloween was great - the kids are so hyper they could hardly wait while we handed out our candy and the Coomb's candy. On tiny tot said "Do you have treats" in the cutest sweetest voice I could hardly stand it. We had three bags of 50 pieces each and that was gone by the end of the night. John did help devour some of the candy.

Oh yeah ... and we won the ward chili cook-off. Jed won his chili cook-off last year with the same recipe. Since my business is dying maybe I should go in to the chili canning business.

1 comment:

Whittaker Family said...

Those tomatoes look REALLY good. I think garden tomatoes are my favorite produce.
-Jed